Would you like your child to be involved in fun, healthy, active and educational activities after school?
Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was an after-school program for that? Well, there is!
The Healthy Active Community Kids (HACK) after-school program offers a safe and enriching after-school experience for children aged 6 to 12, currently in grades one to six.
About our program:
- a unique, engaging program offered in partnership with Edmonton Public Schools
- helps children develop fundamental life skills
- boosts self-confidence and helps kids to engage more in their daytime school activities
- curriculum promotes children’s holistic development, including social, emotional, mental and physical health
- includes outreach and support to parents/guardians in addressing needs at home that affect their child’s development