At AHC, we always have time and energy to focus on youth!
We work hard every day to promote youth empowerment and inclusion, and to unleash the potential of every youth.
Our Newcomer Youth Empowerment and Inclusion (NYEI) program is strategically built to:
- Support and empower the newcomer youth community in Greater Edmonton
- Connect newcomer youths with each other, and the wider community
- Promote youth learning and skills development
- Promote personal development and boost interpersonal skills
- Provide support for success in the labour market
We offer a wide range of activities, camps, clubs and community projects, under four categories:
- School-based activities (including group workshops and after school programs)
- School break camps
- Youth clubs and Community Engagement
- Skills development for youth
Follow us on Instagram: ahc_youth
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: AHC Youth youtube channel