Our free, drop-in, self-serve Community Resource Hub offers a range of settlement and employment supports to community members.
All community members are welcome to access the resource room for supports, such as:
- access to computers/internet
- scanning and fax
- limited document printing
- finding information on settlement and integration topics
- help with filling out online forms
- information on upcoming employment events, activities and programs
- job postings
- access to free, online English training resources
- job search assistance
- help with cover letters and resume writing
- assistance with career or education research
Community Resource Hub Hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays: Closed
For more information about the Community Resource Hub, please contact Zubair Ahmed, Community Resource Hub Facilitator.
Email: email@example.com | 780.944.4687, Ext.239 or 780.907.0184