On Wednesday, February 14th, Lawyer Janan Jarrah facilitated a legal information session for the Syrian newcomer where she discussed:
- Law and regulations applied with Family Violence, consequences of divorce, and spousal support regulations
- Tenants’ rights and responsibilities
- Business relations and ethics in the professional work field and community services relations highlighting “bordering sexual harassment”
- Money loaning and regulations applied to pertaining your rights as well as the law behind child care benefit money
- Travel regulations aboard with legal rights of Canadian Citizens transporting and money handling
View images of the session below.