AHC’s emergency response plan outlines defined processes and procedures for targeted supports offered to vulnerable populations (including newcomers) and Edmonton residents in general, in the current & post (COVID-19) State of Health Emergency period.
As of Monday, June 1, 2020, AHC has resumed in-person support to clients by appointment only.
Effective Saturday, August 1, 2020, all clients and program participants coming to the office for any appointments or activities will require a mask indoors.
Clients coming into the office or engaging in any in-person programs/activities will be screened for symptoms (fever, sneezing, cough, shortness of breath) and asked about any recent travel history. Social distancing measures continue to remain in effect, in accordance with Government protocols.
Phone and virtual services: Effective Monday, March 30, 2020, AHC has opened up a ‘hotline’ number in addition to its mainline in order to respond to these channels. We are providing online supports to all our clients and other vulnerable Edmontonians in need.
- Our current operating hours are now Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- For the growing needs of clients during this COVID-19 pandemic:
- You can contact us toll-free at 1-833-738-7727 or through the main office line– (780) 944-4687; or email: email@example.com or program-specific social media group accounts (WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.)
AHC is also offering these supports in the Camrose area. Camrose staff can be reached at: 587-340-0903 or 587-338-3162.
- Many of AHC’s programs/activities continue to be offered online/virtually – Click here for more information.
If you have program-specific questions, please contact:
- Settlement & Integration program/supports – Suraj (780) 293-6859 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment program/supports – Andrea (780) 235-3627 – email@example.com
- Entrepreneurship program/supports – Abdoulaye (587) 337-8441 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthy Active Community Kids (HACK) program – Nadine (587) 357-5939 – email@example.com
- Youth Empowerment and Inclusion program – Basem – (587) 985-2067 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Empowering Black Girls program – Ingabe (780) 231-4070 – email@example.com
- Adult literacy & Skills Development program – Yanyu (780) 691-4036 – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions, please email: email@example.com.