Effective Monday, December 14, 2020 until Friday, January 22, 2021, AHC will continue to provide one-on-one client supports and programs virtually, with limited in-person emergency supports by appointment only.
Clients coming into the office will be screened for symptoms (fever, sneezing, cough, shortness of breath) and asked about any recent travel history. PPE (masks, face shields) and social distancing measures continue to remain in effect, in accordance with Government protocols.
Phone and virtual services: AHC has opened up a ‘hotline’ number in addition to its mainline in order to respond to emergency supports.
- Our current operating hours are now Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- For the growing needs of clients during this COVID-19 pandemic:
- You can contact us toll-free at 1-833-738-7727 or through the main office line– (780) 944-4687; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or program-specific social media group accounts (WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.)
AHC is also offering these supports in the Cold Lake, Bonnyville and Camrose areas. Small centre staff can be reached at: 587-340-0903 or 587-338-3162.
- Many of AHC’s programs/activities continue to be offered online/virtually – Click here for more information.
If you have program-specific questions, please contact:
- Settlement & Integration program/supports – Suraj (780) 293-6859 – email@example.com
- Employment program/supports – Andrea (780) 235-3627 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrepreneurship program/supports – Abdoulaye (587) 337-8441 – email@example.com
- I.M.P.A.C.T Project – Gail – 587-525-6308- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthy Active Community Kids (HACK) program – Nadine (587) 357-5939 – email@example.com
- Youth Empowerment and Inclusion program – Basem – (587) 985-2067 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Empowering Black Girls program – Ingabe (780) 231-4070 – email@example.com
- Adult literacy & Skills Development program – Yanyu (780) 691-4036 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mental Health Support (one-on-one counselling & virtual group activities) – Joelle (780-887-3494) – email@example.com
- Community Development – Rola- (587) 337-1388 –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Centres (Cold Lake, Bonnyville, Camrose) – Wendy Mah (780-235-3338) – email@example.com
If you have any additional questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.