Effective Monday, March 1, 2021 until further notice AHC will continue to provide one-on-one client supports and programs virtually, with limited in-person emergency supports by appointment only.
Clients coming into the office will be screened for symptoms (fever, sneezing, cough, shortness of breath) and asked about any recent travel history. PPE (masks, face shields) and social distancing measures continue to remain in effect, in accordance with Government protocols.
- Our current operating hours are now Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- For the growing needs of clients during this COVID-19 pandemic:
- You can contact us through our main office line– (780) 944-4687; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or program-specific email accounts (found below).
AHC is also offering these supports in Beaumont, Bonnyville, Camrose, Cold Lake, and Leduc. Small centres staff can be reached at (587) 340-0903 or (587) 338-3162.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have come into close contact with someone who has, but are afraid to isolate because your employer does not offer sick days, or you cannot afford to take the time off, there is help available.
Whether it is emergency income support, food support, housing, employment, mental health or any other support needs, the Edmonton Covid-19 Rapid Response Collaborative (ECRRC) can help by either providing that support or by connecting them quickly to those that can. Please connect with us on one of the following ways:
If you have program-specific questions, please contact:
- Settlement & Integration program/supports – Suraj (780) 289-6859 – email@example.com
- Employment program/supports – Andrea (780) 235-3627 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrepreneurship program/supports – Abdoulaye (587) 337-8441 – email@example.com
- I.M.P.A.C.T Project – Gail – (587) 525-6308 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthy Active Community Kids (HACK) program – Nadine (587) 357-5939 – email@example.com
- Youth Empowerment and Inclusion program – Basem (587) 985-2067 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Empowering Black Girls program – Ingabe (780) 231-4070 – email@example.com
- Adult literacy & Skills Development program – Yanyu (780) 691-4036 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mental Health Support (one-on-one counselling & virtual group activities) – Joelle (780) 887-3494 – email@example.com
- Community Development – Rola (587) 337-1388 –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Centres (Beaumont, Bonnyville, Camrose, Cold Lake, and Leduc) – Wendy (780) 235-3338 – email@example.com
- Volunteer Opportunties – Michelle (587) 357 5457 – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions, please email: email@example.com.