Are you new to Canada?
AHC supports people new to Canada to successfully transition and integrate into life in Canada. We offer a wide range of settlement and integration supports to:
- permanent residents
- naturalized citizens
- international students in the process of becoming permanent residents
- temporary foreign workers in the process of becoming permanent residents
We work with people in Greater Edmonton and also provide regional supports in other Alberta locations.
Our scope of supports include:
- one-on-one counseling and guidance, to help people transition and integrate into their new communities
- group activities and programs, to support personal development, participation in society and knowledge about Canada
- stakeholder engagement and partnerships, to build community connections and foster welcoming, inclusive environments for all
We offer our supports in English and French.