As the first point of contact between staff and clients, you will be the face of the organization for all visitors and be responsible for the first impression we make. You will handle the flow of people through the organization and ensure that all front desk responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with a high standard in a timely manner.
- Attending to visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing them appropriately
- Answering, screening, forwarding any calls while providing basic information
- Maintaining security by following procedures; monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges
- Maintain a clean and safe reception area; adhere to our COVID-19 protocols
- Schedule Appointments (when needed)
- Deliver messages to staff members
- Keep knowledge of staff members moving in and out of the office
Mondays- Fridays 9am-1pm or 1-5pm
Parking is available on site.
- Minimum English CLB Level 6
- Knowledge of basic computing (email use, word)
- Great communications skills
- A minimum of a High school Diploma or Equivalent
- A commitment of 4-8+ hours a week
To apply for this position send your resume to email@example.com