Action for Healthy Communities
We are seeking volunteers with a passion for youth education, academic support and tutoring to assist in providing mentorship and academic support online. Your role will entail assisting program staff to administer virtual after-school academic support for children/youth in grades 1-12.
– Thursdays or Fridays from 3:30-6:30 pm (Locations: Castle Downs or Clareview Public Library)
– A minimum 3-month commitment
– Your choice of grade level and subjects
– A background in teaching/education and experience working with immigrant youth is an asset
– staff with coordinate the learning room for each session
All volunteers will be required to complete an online application form and undergo a police information/vulnerable sector check. Additional support including training and materials will be provided.
If you are interested in volunteering in this position, apply here. For more information please email: email@example.com.
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org